Worship service at 8:30 & 10:30 AM in the church
In-person Worship Protocols during COVID19
Following Minnesota Department of Health Guidelines for Worship Gatherings, our purpose is to maintain a safe and sanitary environment for all participants.
Be humble toward one another, always considering others better than yourselves. Phillipians 2:3 (GNT)
For the health of all, please abide by the following guidelines:
- Stay Home if you are sick
- Stay Home if you are part of a vulnerable population
Live Online Services will continue during in-person gatherings.
Single Entry to the Building – east doors under the carport
- Masks are required in the building at all times. Pastors and other performers may remove mask when they get up front to speak or perform. When leaving the platform masks will be worn.
- Attendant will open doors for all persons.
- Upon entry, person/s will be directed to worship seating.
In the Building
- Must maintain 6 feet social distance.
- Every other pew will be used and only same households can sit together.
- Overflow and Special Seating is in the fellowship hall.
- Service attendants will dismiss congregants maintaining appropriate social distancing.
- This summer following worship fellowship is encouraged outside. We have plenty of green space around the building and in the parsonage yard. Bring a chair, and catch up at a safe distance.
- All elements of worship, songs, announcements, will be projected.
- A stationary box will be available for those bringing offering. We encourage text to give, and online giving.