- A warm, friendly atmosphere.
- Christ-centered worship and praise.
- Clear Bible teaching with practical messages of hope.
- People from many generations, various faith backgrounds, and different walks of life.
- Small groups, classes, and service opportunities for all ages on Sunday mornings and throughout the week.
What is available for my child?
- Sunday School for ages 4 through 12th grade is at 9:30 am – not meeting currently due to COVID19
- Wednesday Night Midweek Ministry has many options for children. There is supper for everyone at 6:00 pm. Following supper is Bible Blast (4yrs – 4th Grade), Be Bold (5th and 6th Grade), D/C (7th and 8th Grade), and Youth Group (7th – 12th Grade) at 7:30 pm. – not meeting currently due to COVID19
- Our kids are so important! Not only are they the church of the future, but they are also the church today. We are so glad to have everyone in worship together.
What do you have for adults?
- Adult Sunday School at 9:30 am – not meeting currently due to COVID19
- Wednesday Night Adult Small Group at 6:30 pm – will announce fall start up date and time
- Ruth Circle on the first Wedneday of each month at 9:30 am – not meeting currently due to COVID19
- Men’s Group every Saturday morning at 7:30 am
- See announcements for other upcoming events