Worship service at 9:30 AM in the church
In-person Worship Protocols during COVID19
Following Minnesota Department of Health Guidelines for Worship Gatherings, our purpose is to maintain a safe and sanitary environment for all participants.
Be humble toward one another, always considering others better than yourselves. Phillipians 2:3 (GNT)
For the health of all, please abide by the following guidelines:
- Stay Home if you are sick
- Stay Home if you are part of a vulnerable population
Live Stream Online Services will continue during in-person gatherings.
- Masks are recommended in the building at all times. Pastors and other performers may remove mask when they get up front to speak or perform. When leaving the platform masks will be worn.
In the Building
- Must maintain 6 feet social distance.
- Only same households can sit together.
- Overflow Seating is in the fellowship hall.
- All elements of worship, songs, announcements, will be projected.
- A stationary box will be available for those bringing offering. We encourage text to give, and online giving.