- A warm, friendly atmosphere.
- Christ-centered worship and praise.
- Clear Bible teaching with practical messages of hope.
- People from many generations, various faith backgrounds, and different walks of life.
- Small groups, classes, and service opportunities for all ages on Sunday mornings and throughout the week.
What is available for my child?
- Sunday School for ages 4 through 12th grade
- Midweek Ministry has a few options for children. Bible Blast (4yrs – 4th Grade) and Be Bold (5th and 6th Grade) is on Wednesday nights. Both will begin at 6:30 PM. D/C (7th and 8th Grade) is Sunday mornings at 9:00 AM. Youth Group (7th – 12th Grade) will also be on Wednesday nights from 6:30 – 8:15 PM.
- Our kids are so important! Not only are they the church of the future, but they are also the church today. We are so glad to have everyone in worship together.
What do you have for adults?
- Adult Sunday School – 9:00 am on Sundays
- Wednesday Night Adult Small Group – at 6:30 pm
- Men’s Group every Saturday morning at 7:30 am in the Fellowship Hall
- Ruth Circle meets on the 2nd Tuesday of each month at 9:30 am
- See announcements for other upcoming events